From many years on the market, these motors are suitable to be used with rotary vane pumps from 30 to 350 l/h with clamp on mounting.
Their main applications are on coffee machines, beverages dispensing machines and reverse osmosis system for water treatment.
The strong manufacture permits their use in the hardest conditions.
The use of ball bearings, life lubricated, assures a long life-time also in continuous duty, 24 hourse on 24, as for circulation pumps of beverages dispensing machines.
The high starting torque grants the starting with both back pressure and presence of lint sediments in the pump.
Manufacturing features in standard version:
- Asynchronous induction motor, single phase, permanent split capacitor.
- Supply: 230 V, 50/60 Hz (other voltages on request).
- Polarity: 4 poles.
- Insulation class: B (class F on request)
- Drip proof open version
- Diecast alluminium end shields
- Shell in expanded rolled steel, blank pointed with oven curved alchidic resin
- Supports with life lubricated ball bearings with grease suitable for working temperatures from 30/+130°C.
- Multicone supply cable
- Long life capacitor self healing metalized polypropylene type
- Termal protector, automatic rest type with opening temperature of 150° +/-5°C.
- Resilient base mounted to amortize the vibrations.