In addition to the well-known 7 speed motors series with an external ø of 125mm; this series covers a low range from few watt to a power of 70W in closed version.
Their structure, with shell in two alluminium pieces carefully machined and the use of selected ball bearings, assures a high noiseless running,the possibility to be used at low RPM and assured starting at low speeds.
Manufacturing features in standard version:
- Asynchronous induction motor, single phase, permanent split capacitor.
- Supply: 230 V, 50 Hz (other voltages and frequencies on request).
- Polarity: 4 poles. - Three or multispeed version
- Insulation class: B (class F on request) - Closed version
- Air over motor - Diecast alluminium shell - Blued steel shaft
- Supports with life lubricated ball bearings.
- Alimentation through rapid grip-in terminal block
- Self healing long life capacitor self healing metalized polypropylene film 1- 2
- Termal protector, automatic rest type with opening temperature of 150° +/-5°C.
- Mounting through resilient rings on steel base supplied separately